Gah, October was crazy! Sadly, we didn't get to do many of our fun October things, but I am hoping we can catch up this month. :) Here is how we did:
- Go to the State Fair
- Get a Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Ghost Tour
And that is it! I am so ashamed. This month should be (read: better be) less chaotic so that we can squeeze in a few more fun fall things before winter is here.
- Horse back riding (We have a Groupon!)
- Vineyard Tour (Another Groupon)
- De-clutter our house (potential yard sale)
- Get all Christmas shopping done!
- Send out Christmas cards
- Start my 2014 marathon training
- Find Thanksgiving recipes
- Trip to Morganton
What are you all up to this month?