Hope everyone had a fun Halloween. :) The month of October for us was nothing short of crazy. We have been working so much on the house and really didn't have a lot of time for fun things, so I apologize in advance if this post is a little lack-luster.
1. We FINALLY finished landscaping our backyard (with roses, camellias, and hydrangea of course). It has taken literally two years to accomplish this beast, but it looks so much better and the hard work was worth it. :) I can't wait to see what the backyard looks like next summer!
2. Lola went to visit our favorite groomer, James, to get her summer 'do.
3. It was a happy day in the Burns household since (after two years) we finally have in-house laundry! For those who feel like laundry is their least favorite thing to do in the world, try going to the laundromat every week. You will quickly change your mind. :)
4. Amidst the craze, we did manage to squeeze in a few "wine on the front porch" evenings in this gorgeous autumn weather.
5. Thankful to have so many thoughtful people in my life.
6. A visit to High Point Market! Isn't this painting lovely?
Hope October was a great month for you all as well! Can't wait to see what November brings! (Follow me on Instagram if you wish! @loveydoveydarling)